Social Bookmarking Advice Needed!

Sabtu, 22 November 2008 | Labels: | |

Ok guys, heres the thing.

I have spent the last 3 days working on this blog post that I think has the possibility to really be successful with the social book marking websites like DIGG and stumble and I will be posting it tonight!

I know with things like DIGG it is really important who submits the story - as this helps it out. So I am looking for a high profile DIGGer who would be interested in submitting my story :D - if thats you then please contact me!

Also when you come and visit the post (you will know what it is!) I would really appreciate it if you could do me the massive favour of if you like, that you would DIGG and stumble it!

The other thing is I’d love to know your little social bookmarking tips and tricks, anything that could help me out!

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

0 comments: